Golf Tournament Information
Location: Crescent Farms Golf Club, (745 lewis Rd, Crescent MO)
October 10th 2020
Teams of 4 = $440.00
Registration starts at 11:30 am, come through the club house doors and sign in.
Shot Gun start at 1:00 p.m.
We will play rain or shine, please dress accordingly
We will be serving Lunch prior to Tee off so come early
Beer, Soda, Water and Gatorade included
We will have A/B/C Flights for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place
We will be selling Mulligans $20.00 per team.
We will have contest holes and trophies for the winners
Longest Drive: Hole #16 for men #2 for ladies
Closest to the Pin: Hole #3 for men #15 for ladies
We will have raffle items with some great prizes
Golf bags, Sports Items, baskets etc.
10 tickets for $10.00 or wingspan for $20.00
Dinner will begin when 1/2 the players are done playing.
Dinner will include Pork Steak, 2 side dishes, salad and bread and dessert.
Please make payment by
1. Check: Payable to MHC (Give to Rick Metzing).
2. Venmo: Meramec sharks @ Meramec Sharks
3. For those interested in donating prizes / baskets for raffle, OR providing food and beverages or the participants on the course, contact Rick.
For Questions email: email@example.com
Registration form below:
10U / 12U / 14U Families. Buy a banner with your player's picture to be displayed at our club. Help display some home team pride at the Shark Tank by purchasing a banner.
- The cost for each banner is $100.00 and all proceeds will go to the club for future projects.
- Each banner will be 27"(w) x 54" (w) in size, and will be displayed on designated wall space within the Shark Tank for approximately one year starting on December 1st each year.
- Upon completion of that year, the banners will be taken down and given back to you to do with as you please, and a new campaign will begin
- At the moment, we are limited to 45 slots to hang banners, so the only authorized age groups for purchase are Squirt (10-U), Pee Wee (12-U), and Bantam (14-U). Open space and availability will determine whether we open the banner purchase up to other age groups. If so, an E-mail will be sent out informing the families of those age groups.
- If you would like to purchase a banner to put on display in the Shark tank, please E-mail Rick Metzing (Contact info above ) with the following information:
Players age group: (10-U, 12-U, 14-U)
Players Team (Example: PW-A1, SQ-HG1, Bantam AA, etc..)
Players residence: (Mehlville, Arnold, Oakville, etc..) * If you do not provide an area of residence, "St. Louis" may be used as default.
* Pictures: If you have a high resolution picture of your player that you would like to use, please include that in your E-mail. Pictures must be of high quality (avoid cell phone pictures) and the players body must be able to fit on the banner. If you do not have a picture of your player, we will coordinate with you to get an "action shot" at one of his or her games.
The Meramec Sharks Hockey Club would like to introduce a new way to save on your league fees!
The Meramec Sharks are always looking for new ways to raise money to help offset our club costs, this year we’d like to include our members in this initiative. You can raise your own funds by selling rink advertising. Break out your sales skills to reach out to businesses, friends, family and neighbors who may have a connection to help sell rink ads and a portion will go straight to your league fees!
There are many types of ads to sell!
The Meramec Sharks will produce the ad and then you keep 25% of the ad buy less the cost to produce. For example, see the calculation below:
$900 Dash Board Sponsorship
-$100* Cost to produce the board banner (*please note this cost will vary depending on the ad sold)
x .25 25%
$200 Your Share of the Proceeds!
All terms and conditions of each ad will be agreed upon between the seller and the Meramec Sharks before the ad is produced. Please contact me with any question or to help facilitate an ad buy.
For more information or to be put on email list for events please contact:
Looking for Volunteers!!!!
Dear Club Members,
We are looking for members that are willing to get involved and assist the Fundraising Committee in making our goal for this year. The funds raised go towards paying expenses for the club and help control club fees.
The club will be organizing fundraising Mouse Races and the 2020 Shark Dance and Golf Tournament. To organize and make this event awesome, many people are needed. We need Chairs for events and people to make up the committees. These commitments can count towards your mandatory volunteer hours.
If you are interested, please contact Rick Metzing at firstname.lastname@example.org